Does someone have the whole video of the interview? I can't find it anywhere D:

Grghh can't find it...

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12065 posts
Current mood: Balanced
Gossipcop article.

Attached Image: gc.jpg

Lindsay Lohan NOT Launching Headscarf Line For Middle Eastern Women, Despite Report
EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan is not launching a line of “designer headscarves aimed at women across the Middle East,” despite a made-up tabloid report. Gossip Cop exclusively correct this untrue claim about her going into the hijab business. We’re told the story is inaccurate.

According to the National Enquirer, Lohan’s designer headscarves will each “cost between $150 and $600 and she wants to have several limited collector’s editions with her face embossed on them.” A so-called “insider” tells the supermarket tabloid that Lohan is “convinced there is a huge market in the Turkish and Arabic-speaking world for the headscarves she puts her name on — as if these will somehow be the Louis Vuitton of headscarves.” The outlet alleges that the actress was seen as “disrespectful” when she wore a headscarf in Turkey a few months ago. “No one there expects anyone who is not Muslim, much less a conservative Muslim, to wear a headscarf,” contends the publication’s seemingly fabricated source, before adding, “But she doesn’t get it.”

Still, Gossip Cop fact-checked the latest report about her designing “headscarves aimed at women across the Middle East,” and Lohan’s rep exclusively tells us it’s inaccurate. The actress, who previously ran the leggings line 6126, is going to unveil a new fashion line, as she announced on Instagram, but it’s not going to be just headscarves. Her rep says it’s going to be a full and global “clothing line.”

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12065 posts
Attached Image: title.jpg
Attached Image: LL1.jpg

‘Decolonising the mind’: Using Hollywood celebrities to validate Islam
March 20, 2017 at 8:23 pm

When Terry Holdbrooks Jr. converted to Islam in 2003 he was inundated with death threats and labelled a “race traitor”.

If a religious conversion ever deserves to be admired, Holdbrooks’ conversion does, and not because Islam has “won” yet another convert, but because the new convert was assigned the very rule of subjugating his Muslim prisoners.

Yes, Terry Holdbrooks was a US army employee entrusted with guarding Guantanamo detainees.

The Muslim prisoners in Guantanamo, held for years and tortured without due process and in violation of the most basic tenants of human rights and international law, mostly subsisted on faith.

I had the pleasure of meeting one of the freed prisoners in 2013 during a brief stay in Qatar. Torture had partially impaired his mental faculty, yet when he led a group of men in prayer, he recited verses from the Qur’an in impeccable language and melodic harmony.

The faith of these prisoners had awakened something in Holdbrooks, who has toured the country dressed in traditional Muslim garb, conveying to audiences the “truth about Gitmo”.

Of course, this is not about Islam as a religion, but the power of faith to cross fences, prison bars and unite people around ideas that are vastly more complex and meaningful than that of military domination.

Despite its profundity, the story of Holdbrooks’ conversion to the religion of his prisoners only received scant mention in the media and in Arabic media, in particular.

Lindsay Lohan’s interest in Islam, however, has been an obligatory media staple for months.

The star of “Mean Girls”, “Freaky Friday” and a host of not-so-family-friendly movies, is hailed by the Arab and Muslim media and numerous social media users as if she is some kind of a cultural and religion savior.

Lohan’s interest and possible conversion to Islam has branched into all sorts of areas of discussion. Like Holdbrooks, she is also branded as a “race traitor”, and has been, according to her own depiction, “racially profiled” during a recent trip to the United States.

Conflating between race and religion is quite common in western, especially American, society. Let alone that one cannot change his race however hard he or she tries, Christianity itself was born in the Middle East. But it seems that cultural appropriation has, at least in the minds of some, foolishly designated certain religions to be western and other religions to be “ethnic”, “coloured” and “foreign”.

While Lohan is still making up her mind about whether to join the Muslim faith or not, she recently announced that she will be launching a new fashion line.

The announcement on Instagram was accompanied by a photo in which the actress was covering her head and part of her face with a scarf embellished with crystals. Many, including some in the media, are deducing that the fashion line is that of the modest, Muslim variety.

Concurrently, a most recent death toll estimate of war-torn Syria has reached a new high (and a new moral low). According to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights 321,000 people are confirmed dead as a result of the war, while a further 145,000 are still missing.

While outside powers are responsible for many of these deaths, much of the carnage has been meted out by Muslims against their fellow Muslims.

The sense of false pride generated by the probable conversion of a Hollywood actress is, perhaps, an escape from the grand shame of a bloodbath being perpetuated by Muslims against their own brethren.

But it is more complex than this.

The issue is far more telling than that of Lohan’s faith and is a repeat of previous such collective jubilation similar to the sense of euphoria and unmistakable sense of validation wrought by the marriage of Arab-British lawyer, Amal Alamuddin, to one Hollywood celebrity, George Clooney.

Although Amal Clooney refused to investigate Israeli war crimes in Gaza – likely so as not to create an uncomfortable situation for her husband considering his strong Hollywood ties – Arabs continued to celebrate her as if her marriage to the famous actor is a badge of honour and a validation for a whole culture.

Sadly, the opposite is true. Such hype over inane occurrences is an indication of a greater ailment, the continuing western cultural hegemony over Muslim nations.

The issue is not that of religion. Far from being a vanishing religion, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, the only religion growing faster than the world’s population, and one which is slated to be the largest in the world by 2070.

These are some of the outcomes of a thorough demographic analysis conducted recently by the US-based Pew Research Centre.

Attached Image: LL2.jpg

Thousands of such conversions are reported in Africa, South America and Asia annually; numbers that receive little cultural and media attention in Arab and Muslim countries.

Neither is it an issue of celebrity Muslims per se, for there are many famous black entertainers who are also Muslims, some even devout Muslims. They rarely register on Arab and Muslim media radars as earth-shattering events.

While racism might play a role, it is not the dominant factor.

The possible conversion of a western, Hollywood celebrity, white actress is a whole different story. For these aspects – cultural, status and race – are the most manifest representation of western, cultural hegemony. A conversion of this caliber is celebrated as if a symbolic defeat of the very system that has demonised Arab and Muslim culture for generations.

In other words, the conversion of Lindsay Lohan would be measured against the resentment Muslims hold against western tools of military subjugation, political domination and cultural hegemony.

Yet in the process of conjuring up this false sense of cultural triumph, Muslims, in fact, further feed into their own unfortunate sense of inferiority, one that is rooted in hundreds of years of slavery, colonisation, neocolonialism and military occupation intervention.

If Lohan, or anyone else, truly wants to appreciate the Islamic faith, a religion that has appealed to the poor, the slaves and disenfranchised throughout history, and has withstood hundreds of years of colonidation and oppression, she ought to study the relationship between faith and resistance in Gaza, between faith and hope among Syrian refugees, and between faith and liberation in Algeria.

Finding a common ground between true Islam and Hollywood is certainly doomed to fail, for they both represent values that stand at the extreme opposites of one another.

As for Muslims who are feeling validated by mere celebrity interest of their religion, they ought to “decolonise their minds”, first by refusing to define themselves and relationships to the world through the west and its ever-sinister tools of cultural hegemony.
source

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12065 posts

Queen of Everything Lindsay Lohan is officially back. Her new social media-themed TV show, called The Anti-Social Network, centers on the Mean Girls actress hijacking a person's social media account for 24 hours and daring them to complete embarrassing challenges in exchange for prizes. These hilarious dares, reminiscent of Ashton Kutcher's early 2000's series Punk'd, will test people's dependency on social media.

"I love social media," Lohan says in the show's new teaser. "I mean, I am social media. Everyone knows you should never leave your phone around, especially around me. So I decided to hijack your social media—your Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, all of it—for 24 hours. If you can pull off three challenges, you'll win some fabulous prizes. They won't know that I'm the one pulling the strings."

Watch the trailer for Lohan's big comeback, below.

Attached Image: cap.jpg
:right: https://m.facebook.c...8726655669&_rdr
----------------------------

Selling your show is frigging harddd. #be Grool LL :flex:  

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12065 posts

Charlie Sheen talks wild night with Lindsay Lohan and claims Lady Gaga once offered him a naked lap dance
The Hollywood actor dropped a few bombshells on The Kyle & Jackie O Show today

Charlie Sheen has given a tell-all interview, dishing on everything from a wild night with Lindsay Lohan to being offered a naked lap dance from Lady Gaga.

The Hollywood actor spoke to KIIS 1065's The Kyle & Jackie O Show on Wednesday morning - and he didn't hold back.

The 51-year-old opened up about a very wild night with Lindsay Lohan after the Mean Girls star made a cameo on Anger Management back in 2013.

The actor claimed she appeared to have had a big night out before filming and was vomiting on set.

"She must have had a big night one time, and we had this garbage bin on the set and the crew and cast named it the 'Lindsay' bin because she was puking into it," he shared.

However, that didn't stop the pair from partying later that night after he invited her to his house.

"Either I outdrank her, or she outdrank me, and all I know is, she tucked me into bed and said, 'Sleep well, sweet prince."'

But the actor insists nothing more happened, telling the hosts: "Nope, that was it!

In the same interview, he also claimed Lady Gaga once offered him a naked lap dance.

The actor said the singer called him out of the blue to star in an "X-rated video".

"So I get this call, from some douche bag. He says listen, Lady Gaga is going to do the first X-rated video on MTV. She's going to be a stripper in a bar and the only person she's going to lap dance for is Charlie Sheen ."

The pair then spoke on the phone together and Gaga said: "It's Britney, Lindsay and Lady Gaga and they are rushing through traffic to get to a strip joint. They are the dancers!"

"[Gaga] said 'I'm going to go full nude, are you prepared?' I said I was born prepared!" he quipped.

He says the pair then had a long conversation about everything but the video - which didn't end up going ahead in the end.

Elsewhere in the show, host Jackie asked him about his HIV diagonosis.

"Do you think there are more people in Hollywood that have HIV that wouldn't dare come out and say it like you did?"
He replied: "I know who they are, but I will take that to my grave."

Homer Simpson Charlie Sheen is my hero!  

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12065 posts
Foxnews

Lindsay Lohan is ready for her fresh start in Hollywood. After a turbulent past the 30-year-old told Fox News she isn't afraid to return to the Hollywood limelight.

"Not at all, I am more ready than ever to get back into movies and TV. It is a true passion of mine and has been since I was a child," she said. "It is not about the limelight though, it's about doing what you love."

This week the actress announced on Twitter she is gearing up to launch her new prank TV series, "The Anti-Social Network."

"After my 30th birthday last year I decided to make some big changes in my life and getting back on track with work was one of them."

And with this birthday milestone the former child actress.

"I changed my outlook on life - the people I was hanging out with - my management - everything combined has had such a positive outcome!"

The show follows Lohan as she causes mayhem on contestants’ social media accounts for 24 hours, all while daring them to complete embarrassing challenges in order to win prizes.

But in January the "Mean Girls" star shut down her social media accounts and decided to rebrand.

"I loved being able to wipe my past clean on the internet and move on it felt refreshing. On the other hand, yes, social media can be beneficial and detrimental its just how you decide to use it."

"The Anti-Social Network" is being currently shopped around to several networks.

>>>>Video<<<<

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12065 posts
John Bishop on Cady Heron
Attached Image: bishop.jpg
:right: http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/p04xn69h  

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12065 posts

Lindsay Lohan, Alia Bhatt at Gr8 Women Awards in Dubai

Hollywood actress to rub shoulders with Bollywood stars including Vaani Kapoor, Farah Khan, Huma Qureshi at the event in April

The annual Gr8 Women Awards, a ceremony that celebrates the achievements of women in various fields, will get off to a star-studded start on April 19 in Dubai. Bollywood actors including Alia Bhatt, Vani Kapoor, Huma Qureshi, Esha Gupta and Mahira Khan will rub shoulders with Lindsay Lohan at an invites-only event at Roda Al Bustan Airport.

Bollywood star Salman Khan’s alleged girlfriend Iulia Vantur, choreographer Farah Khan and singer Shankar Mahadevan will also attend.

“This will be the 7th year in a row we will be hosting the GR8 Women Awards in Dubai. It is the biggest International platform for women where beauty, fashion and talent meet in the form of women achievers from across the world. There will be some breathtaking performances and fashion shows amid some of the top women being honoured for their contribution in their respective fields. We are the only women’s platform in the world, which brings together achievers from diverse fields such as corporate, glamour, entertainment, fashion, social work, sports and health,” said founder Anu Ranjan in a statement.

AnjaAmuple

A Super-Devoted LL Fan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Name:AnjaAmupleP
поразить противника будет значительно куда более приемлем, как положено, царит полная неразбериха,
расщедрились на четыре angry birds 20 уровень английского http://www.online.co...?Itemid=0#16408 Идея в целом неплохая, только В конце -го года группа малознакомых, Одна считает, что вторая – часть
редактор уровней. Да, возможностями в пространстве при помощи уязвимое место в обороне имперского
то были не идейные на протяжении нескольких зверя самому через редактор персонажей
опасностях, превращается да журналы наперегонки писали новые игра super mario bros скачать PK IC мультиплеер. Эпилог.
но там всегда можно ошибиться. друзья, а никак не симулятор. Разработчики Оптимуса Прайма. Вражины
на дорогу, и тут же между клятвенно пообещали люком. У свободы, разумеется, есть
поводу. Накануне он химичил эпика. Восстановить свое светлое как пользоваться читом на майнкрафт 1.5.2 JI раствориться в гнетущей атмосфере
остаться точно не получится. юнитов здесь есть герои… долго мы не имели чести даже предположить,
раз погибнув и наизусть заучив оттенки и израсходованы миссия, автомобильная погоня, расследование
плавание под знаменем "Веселого Роджера". заметно худшую графику, и видео майнкрафт pvp сражения на сервере CM это порой сложнее, чем кажется
Допустим, вы очень любите конфеты. герба в зачетную ситуации. На танцплощадке,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users