blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts
Current mood: Balanced

:rockon:Welcome to January 2017 thread ! :rockon:

Attached Image: C0lqNroXEAAQ3GL.jpg

Attached Image: C1BeetnWQAEUgFP.jpg

https://twitter.com/...255416837902337

Edited by blueboy, January 04 2017, 3:14 AM.

fabuLLous fan01

bossy

• 3632 posts
  • Name:dave (51)
Current mood: Cool
Happy New Year 2017, bb, and everyone! :) i hope your 2017 is productive, LL :wub:

Posted Image

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts
Happy New Year guys

Attached Image: 15876457_1841569109458353_6782228791788830720_n.jpg

On Sunday, Lohan updated her Instagram account with an artwork that shows a caricature of her placing her right hand over her heart. Just below her caricature are the words “New Year New Me!” She didn’t caption the post with words. Instead, the actress used the Person with Folded Hands emoji to denote that she’s praying for a change from within this new year.

Lohan has changed a lot in the recent years when she moved to London. Gushing to Vanity Fair about her decision to leave Long Island for the capital of England, the 30-year-old model admitted that it “was the best thing I’ve done for myself. - ibtimes”

Attached Image: New Year Eve 2016 Lindsay Lohan style #zerogravity #instaceleb #mydubai #lindsaylohan #whatababe.jpgAttached Image: foodiescuritibaLilo in the house!.jpg
Attached Image: VIP NYE ticket to the hottest new year party at Zero Gravity, Dubai..jpg
Attached Image: nithikrishna022017 first click with #Lindsay Lohan.jpgAttached Image: 15624936_1804618943145189_1751606990385184768_n.jpg

Countdown with Lindsay :toot:
Attached Image: 15803230_220137291778127_1323654550636199936_n.jpg

:right: https://www.instagra.../p/BOsjRwpA76I/
https://www.instagra.../p/BOs8Mb9htoW/
https://www.instagra.../p/BOtE93ZhJZ_/

https://www.instagra.../p/BOsgNgsh1q6/
https://www.instagra.../p/BOs8dPBhr5Y/

Good vibe,great atmospere ^  

Edited by blueboy, January 02 2017, 3:22 AM.

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts
theguardian article on Mean Girls

Attached Image: title1.jpg
Attached Image: title 2.jpg

You have to feel for actors from time to time. (Well, you don’t have to at all, but it’s a new year and we’re still feeling benevolent.) There’s the finest of lines in a career between feeling overly defined by a successful role and feeling entirely undefined once that role’s cultural currency plummets – and once you’ve crossed it, it’s awfully difficult to pry your way back into the popular imagination. As much as we criticize certain big-name stars for clinging to the predictable comforts and rewards of franchise cinema, it’s hard to argue with its strategic benefits.

Take Renée Zellweger: after a six-year absence from screens (longer for the vast majority that didn’t see her whimsical country-and-western disability drama My Own Love Song), what better way to jump-start a comeback than a third outing as the still beloved, still beleaguered everywoman Bridget Jones? A dozen years after The Edge of Reason, US audiences may have demurred, but elsewhere – not least in the UK – Zellweger and Bridget Jones’s Baby were embraced like old, long-absent friends. However the star’s other new projects turn out, she clearly still has a fallback role.

At this stage, Zellweger is hardly the only participant with something to gain from prolonging Bridget’s diary, even if Hugh Grant thought it was time to call it a day. But what happens when an actor’s enthusiasm for reviving a career-high franchise isn’t quite matched by anyone else’s? Thus do we enter a perilous subdivision of vanity project, one in which sequels and reboots become less an act of fan service than a drive for self-preservation – one no less difficult than trying to make “fetch” happen.

Which brings us, unhappily, to Lindsay Lohan. Once the brightest and most relatable of Hollywood’s mid-2000s teen pack, the actor presently known as “troubled” has earned fewer headlines of late for her work than for her broken promise to switch on Christmas lights in the small English town of Kettering – a variety of scandal generally unfamiliar to 30-year-old Hollywood starlets. Given her absence from cinema screens since Paul Schrader’s thoroughly greasy 2013 indie The Canyons, you can hardly blame Lohan for taking to the rearview mirror and casting her mind back to 2004, when the fast, fizzy, ultra-quotable Mean Girls set the bar for a generation’s high school comedies. Lohan’s performance as the misfit newbie in a shark pool of classroom cliquery remains her easiest, breeziest star turn; she clearly agrees, as she’s so desperate to play Cady Heron (at least) once more that she’s written her own script treatment for a sequel.

“I have been trying so hard to do a Mean Girls 2,” she said in a CNN Facebook Live interview last week, conveniently (and not unreasonably) overlooking the existence of a 2011 television film with that very title. Trouble is, original Mean Girls screenwriter Tina Fey isn’t quite so eager. “I know Tina Fey and Lorne Michaels and all of Paramount are very busy. But I will keep forcing it and pushing it on them until we do it.” Those well acquainted with Lohan’s sometimes recklessly impassioned tweets should understand that this is no minor threat.

Lohan’s one-woman campaign brings to mind misty memories of another actor’s attempts to reignite a dormant franchise with behind-the-camera input. As early as 2007, Sharon Stone was fuelling talk of Basic Instinct 3 – with a view not only to playing the bisexual icepick murderer Catherine Tramell again, but to directing the entire unrequested vehicle. We have yet to find to find out whether Stone was merely in stubborn denial of the fascinatingly all-encompassing failure of 2006’s abject Basic Instinct 2: Risk Addiction, or thought she could improve on director Michael Caton-Jones’s bungled handling – and let’s face it, she probably could. The rumor gets a fresh airing every few years, but Lohan would be wise to view it as a cautionary one.

Yet it says much for the industry’s persistent gender imbalance that the attempts of past-peak actresses to reanimate career-making roles are so often treated as futile folly, while their male counterparts frequently get the green light for equally absurd proposals. Having written his own breakthrough part with Rocky 40 years ago, Sylvester Stallone thinks nothing of keeping fusty franchises going entirely on his own steam: Rocky V in 1990 was already pushing it, but writing and directing Rocky Balboa 16 years later and persuading MGM to back it was a feat of startling devotion to one’s own brand, if little else. Poetic justice came last year, when Stallone and Balboa were demoted to an admittedly Oscar-nominated supporting presence in Ryan Coogler’s Creed, an urgent, red-meat boxing drama that asserted itself as the best film in the Rocky, er, universe, without a scrap of writing or directing input from Sly himself. Meanwhile, even the franchise’s lowest points were higher than 2008’s Stallone-directed Rambo, a grim, desultory return to the jungle for the actor’s grizzled Vietnam vet, arriving a whopping 20 years after Rambo III and betraying every one of them.

Vin Diesel, meanwhile, may yet prove to be Hollywood’s king of endlessly extended action gruel – not so much for the Fast and Furious series, for which demand remains globally clamorous even at the seven-film and 16-year mark, but for the considerably more against-the-odds achievement of bringing two far less actively invited properties back into play. Does anyone remember the xXx films – a less formally dressed James Bond reworking firmly rooted in the nu-metal era and aesthetic of the early 2000s – quite as fondly as Diesel does? We’ll find out this year, when Xander Cage pummels us back into submission in the prosaically titled xXx: Return of Xander Cage (no time or breath for definite articles here), while Diesel’s tirelessly slogging sci-fi antihero Riddick is also due to test audiences’ loyalties (or simply memories) with a fourth go-round. (Let’s not even dignify the mooted possibility of a Last Witch Hunter sequel with our consideration before we absolutely have to.)

At this rate, Lindsay Lohan isn’t looking quite ambitious enough: she should strike with a proposed Parent Trap re-up while the iron’s cold.

Umm what bout Keanu and Bill & Ted 3 #be excellent to each other :rolleyes: #got it made  

fabuLLous fan01

bossy

• 3632 posts
i would love to see MG2 with LL in it, she has my vote. :) i would love to see another Riddick film too, want to see the Furians and his back-story.

Posted Image

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts
^ Ooh, need some Riddick fix right now LoL *playing The Chronicles of Riddick*

---------------

Attached Image: wh.jpg
watch >> video

EXCLUSIVE: ET Tours Andy Cohen's New 'Watch What Happens Live' Clubhouse: 'Everything Here Means Something'

The clubhouse has a little more elbow room than the previous set and features a new secret entrance and two chairs from the original set of The Oprah Winfrey Show.

"Oprah, you have to come back, because I have a surprise for you," Cohen says. "We bought the chairs online. They were about 500 bucks each, well worth it."

But perhaps the most significant updates are the random pop culture artifacts that litter the shelves.

"We got Lindsay Lohan's old cigarette," Cohen says.

Be excellent dudeeeee :moptop:  

fabuLLous fan01

bossy

• 3632 posts
sorry bb, my bad, i restored v1 and cleaned up letty duepsy's dogpoo posts. grrrrrrr. spambots should be labeled domestic terrorism and terminated with extreme prejuidice. :angry:

Posted Image

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts
Attached Image: title.jpg

And you didn't even know it

We've got a bit of a soft spot for Lindsay Lohan. Her early noughties film ventures pretty much defined our journey to early adulthood and for that we'll be forever grateful.

Freaky Friday, Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen, MEAN GILRLS… need we say anymore?
They just don't make films like that these days.
And so when we heard LiLo was campaigning for a Mean Girls reunion we were literally jumping for joy.
Apparently she's said: "I have been trying so hard to do a Mean Girls 2 - it is not in my hands."
You can read more about that here, but in the meantime we've also just discovered some more bloody great Lindsay news.
The actress has revealed a hidden talent on her Instagram account and we're actually pretty impressed.
LiLo posted a poem she has wrote herself and THIS is it:

Attached Image: Screen Shot 2017-01-03 at 10.22.59.png.jpg

She had us at "sometimes" TBH.
Note the iambic pentameter in the second stanza…

The poem was followed with the caption: "Let us all #keepKEEPINGTHEPEACE (written by me from my upcoming book) #MOMENTBYMOMENT #RHYMINGTHROUGHTIME.

Besides the pretty epic hashtags Lindsay hints at an upcoming book. A poetry book perhaps?

Could we be seeing English A-Level students across the country engrossed in deep conversation over the cultural significance of the Lindsay Lohan Anthology?
Will they be discussing Lindsay’s literary techniques for centuries to come?

LiLo for Poet Laureate anyone?

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts

]Lindsay Lohan Wipes Instagram Account Clean After Controversial Poem For ISIS[/u]
By Mel Rose Matulac On 01/05/17 AT 11:16 PM

In a shocking turn of events, actress Lindsay Lohan deleted all of her Instagram posts this week. The controversial Hollywood personality is no stranger to backlash and scandals, and she usually turns a blind eye to the comments her haters leave on her account. However, she may have reached her limit as she decided to wipe her Instagram clean.

Lohan removed all of her Instagram posts, which were mostly selfies and snippets of the things she’s been working on. The “Mean Girls” star has more than five million followers on the photo-sharing platform. In 2016, she’s been very dedicated to regularly updating her fans with her whereabouts. Unfortunately, her fans will not be able to view her updates from the past years and the few ones she shared during the first days of 2017 starting this Thursday.

It isn’t clear what caused the singer-actress to delete her posts, since she has yet to come up with an Instagram update. Aside from Instagram, Lohan also deleted her posts on Twitter.

On the other hand, her posts on Facebook remain intact. However, she has yet to update her account since 2017 started.

Although Lohan has not voiced out her reasons for deleting her social media posts, there could be a foreshadowing to her bizarre gesture. Early this week, the 30-year-old actress penned a poem that tackled the crisis in Syria and expressed her desire to address the problem with ISIS.

Lohan’s Instagram posts are nowhere to be found anymore, but TheInterroBang managed to keep a copy of Lohan’s poetic exploit. A part of the poem mentions how the actress is yearning to fix the “idle ISIS minds” in order for the world to be free from “fear and doubt.”

The former Disney child star has been quite busy with humanitarian work last year. In October, she even visited a Turkey-based refugee camp, where she reportedly assisted doctors who were giving medical check-ups to children there, as first reported by Page Six. At the time, Lohan revealed that she was interested in making a film about refugees.

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts
Attached Image: Lindsay-Lohan-wipes-social-media.jpg

Lindsay Lohan QUITS social media as she 'looks forward to period of renewal' and a fresh start
The star is said to be excited for 2017

Lindsay Lohan has wiped her social media accounts clean and looks to be undergoing something of an image overhaul to start the new year.

The Mean Girls star seems to have quit Instagram, Twitter and more shortly after posting a self-penned war poem about Syrian refugees on the photo sharing website.

In a statement to the MailOnline, a rep for the actress said: "[Lindsay] is in a period of renewal, and is very excited for what the new year holds."

The star added: "I am so excited for this new chapter in my life."

After recently switching her management team, it is said Lindsay is ready to show the world who she really is and move away from the public's perception.

Manager Scott Carlsen added: "We are extremely happy here at team Lohan, thrilled to see everyone's reactions over the next year as we have some big projects lined up."
source - mirror.co.uk

:twothumbs:  

fabuLLous fan01

bossy

• 3632 posts
i sure hope so.

Posted Image

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts
me 2
Attached Image: ll.jpg  

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts
update - new event
Attached Image: MCFan_for_Celeblounge&HQCelebCorner10-01-2017 14-28MEGA10241_019.jpg

http://www.locationl...saviaroma-2017/  

Edited by blueboy, January 10 2017, 5:30 PM.

Joćo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1517 posts
with photog Luca Maria Morelli last night

Attached File  1.mp4 (610.67K)
Number of downloads: 24
Attached File  14704548_711712689003408_7306919799307632640_n (1).mp4 (1.92MB)
Number of downloads: 28

Attached Image: 1.jpgAttached Image: 2.jpg

--

shooting w him today

Attached File  01.mp4 (729.4K)
Number of downloads: 33
Attached File  02.mp4 (980.69K)
Number of downloads: 22
Attached File  03.mp4 (1.02MB)
Number of downloads: 21
Attached File  04.mp4 (2.21MB)
Number of downloads: 24
Attached File  05.mp4 (417.43K)
Number of downloads: 23
Attached File  06.mp4 (1.34MB)
Number of downloads: 21

Attached Image: 06.jpgAttached Image: 07.jpgAttached Image: 08.jpg

that model Carlo Sestini who was with Linds at the shoot said its for a magazine in one of his IG stories and also had this short clip w her:

Attached File  14717948_135610960273272_1749706201068732416_n.mp4 (2.43MB)
Number of downloads: 27

--

Attached Image: Z-1.jpgAttached Image: Z.jpg
Attached Image: Z-2.jpgAttached Image: Z-3.jpg  

Edited by Joćo, January 11 2017, 4:03 PM.

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts
Big Thanx ^ J :thumbsup:

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts
Really? LoL
Attached Image: cap.jpg  

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts
Candid thread update - http://www.locationl...ost__p__1116257

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts
Attached Image: lindsay-lohan.jpg

Luisa Via Roma Opens Pitti Uomo With Firenze4Ever Music Extravaganza
Kelly Rowland headlined the charity event, with Lindsay Lohan and Roísín Murphy among the guests.

By Katya Foreman on January 10, 2017

HIGH NOTE: Italian luxury destination Luisa Via Roma on Monday night, for the 14th edition of its annual Firenze4Ever event, kicked off Pitti Uomo on a musical note, with a charity gala dinner and party. It featured performances by Tom Odell, Nicole Scherzinger, Dragonette and Jasmine Thompson, who did a tribute to George Michael. Kelly Rowland headlined the gig, held at the city’s Odeon cinema.

Editors and creatives in town for Pitti Uomo — including Scott Schuman, who has hooked up with Italian shoemaker Sutor Mantellassi on a limited-edition sneaker for the retailer — took in the action alongside an international spread of VIPs, including Lindsay Lohan and Gaia Weiss.
During the night, Simon de Pury auctioned off contemporary artworks by the likes of Bosco Sodi, Chiharu Shiota, Giovanni Manfredini and Gualtiero Vanelli in aid of the Andrea Bocelli Foundation for the rebuilding of schools in Haiti devastated by Hurricane Matthew.

Shivering in the queue outside in subzero temperatures, Jessica Kahawaty, the glamorous host of “Project Runway Middle East,” had traveled from Dubai for the event. “I’ve spent the day doing a photo shoot with Luisa Via Roma, and I’m so excited about seeing Kelly Rowland perform. It’s just wonderful that they’re bringing music and fashion together tonight for such a great cause,” she said.

Odell, who had spent the day doing some sightseeing, was in a romantic mood, citing among the highlights “the reflections of the buildings on the river.” So what was he wearing for his performance? “No brands — the jacket was made for me by Chris Ruocco Tailors in Kentish Town, my pants are vintage and this is just a T-shirt,” shrugged the British singer.

“Florence is the ugliest place I’ve ever seen,” quipped Roisin Murphy, who had donned vintage Guy Laroche for the occasion. The singer is busy recording her next album, which she called “quite disco.”

“My favorite thing I’ve ever done in the world is walk up the Duomo [cathedral],” said Dragonette’s Martina Sorbara, who for her stage costume paired a tulle skirt with a military jacket by Patricia Field loaded with spikes and pins. “It’s the craziest experience. It’s so beautiful but panic-inducing because you never think it’s going to end. If you have claustrophobia, you probably shouldn’t do it.”

Other events lined up for the retailer this week in sync with the international men’s wear show include the launch of the Icon Project on Wednesday presenting a limited-edition capsule of three iconic designs by Peuterey — a parka, bomber and trench — in exclusive colors. Then on Thursday, the retailer at the Teatro Della Compagnia will host the third edition of its Fashion & Technology Summit in collaboration with IAB and Netcomm. Participants include Launchmetrics, AOL and Digital4Fashion by IAB Italia.

The week will wrap with a meet-and-greet brunch with a selection of German designers and brands on Jan. 13 at the Luisa Via Roma terrace in collaboration with Der Berliner Mode Salon. They include Michael Sontag, Mykita, Odeeh and Tim Labenda.

http://wwd.com/eye/p...party-10743637/

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts
Attached Image: cap.jpg

Lindsay Lohan slams 'negative' trolls as she reveals why she REALLY deleted Instagram pics

LINDSAY LOHAN shocked fans recently when she randomly deleted all of her Instagram posts and the actress has now spoken out to reveal why she made such a decision.

By Becca Longmire
PUBLISHED: 14:42, Thu, Jan 12, 2017 | UPDATED: 14:51, Thu, Jan 12, 2017

Lindsay said that she's currently in a "period of renewal" and that she realised that there's more to life than social media when she turned 30 back in July.

Speaking exclusively to Express.co.uk, the Mean Girls beauty said of deleting every single photograph on Instagram: "It was symbolic to me of letting the past go and moving on to the future which was very therapeutic. It's been a long time coming."

She went on to say that social media plays far too much of a role in people's everyday lives nowadays and that it can definitely be "negative" with her celebrity status because she's "too connected" to everyone.

Attached Image: Lindsay-Lohan-Instagram-786954.jpgAttached Image: Lindsay-Lohan-Instagram-786960.jpg

Lindsay shared: "It has benefits such as connecting you to loved ones, old friends…but, then it has negatives of possibly being too connected to everyone. It is the world that we live in, [but it] just depends how the person decides to utilise it."

She added when asked if there was an exact moment when she realised that she wanted to take a break from the online world: "There was not an exact moment. However, there comes a time in one's life where you stop and reflect on all of the experiences you have had.

"For me it happened when I turned 30 and realised there is more in giving back in life - that is what will make you truly happy."

Lindsay's comments come after she returned to the red carpet after seven months on Monday night, with her helping to host a charity gala in support of the Andrea Bocelli Foundation.

Before her social media deleting spree, Lindsay had shared a poem with her 5.3 million followers, which she had written about the refugee crisis.

Lindsay - who recently revealed her plans to travel back to Turkey, where she previously volunteered with refugees fleeing the civil war in Syria - took to the site to question "who she is to be the girl who is scared and hurt when most things that happen she can't explain".

In a lengthy poem, which she vowed to share in her upcoming book, Lindsay wrote: "Sometimes I hear the voice of the one I loved the most. But in this world we live in on terror.

"Who I am to be the girl who is scared and hurt, when most things that happen I cannot explain.

"I try to understand, when i'm sitting in bed alone at 3am. So I can't sleep, I roll over. I can't think and my body becomes cold. I immediately feel older....."

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts
Sheen dudeee :smoke:

Charlie Sheen Ranks His Female Co-Stars, Takes Dig at Jennifer Grey on 'Watch What Happens Live!'
by Antoinette Bueno 6:39 AM PST, January 12, 2017

Charlie Sheen has never been one to hold back.

The 51-year-old actor appeared on Watch What Happens Live! on Wednesday, when he got candid about a number of his female co-stars over the years. When host Andy Cohen asked him to rank a few of his leading ladies from favorite to least favorite -- including Selma Blair, Lindsay Lohan, Jenny McCarthy and Heather Locklear -- Sheen was only fond of his Spin City co-star.

"Heather," Sheen quickly replied. "And then Heather."

After Cohen noted that he still had McCarthy, Lohan, and Blair to rank, Sheen paid Lohan a reluctant compliment.

"Lindsay's a trip," he noted. "She's work, but she's cool. She's fun to look at."

But he was clearly was not a fan of McCarthy or Blair.

"I would like to kind of mash those two up together and just kick 'em to the curb, they deserve each other," he said bluntly.

source

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users