Posted Image

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts
Current mood: Balanced
LL instagram "yes #comingsoon to a theatre near you"
Attached Image: yes #comingsoon to a theatre near you.jpg

New shoot !
"lindsaylohan looking absolutely gorgeous wearing Melinda Looi #SS16 printed organza cropped top and lace pleated skirt"

Attached Image: melindalooi@lindsaylohan looking absolutely gorgeous wearing Melinda Looi #SS16 printed organza cropped top and lace pleated skirt..jpg  

fabuLLous fan01

bossy

• 3632 posts
  • Name:dave (51)
Current mood: Cool
that actually got filmed?! when? :batman:

damn, she looks good in that picture. wow. :wub:

Posted Image

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts

View PostfabuLLous fan01, on December 02 2016, 10:50 PM, said:

that actually got filmed?! when? :batman:

That was Last Nov. :popcorn:

Us Weekly article
Attached Image: us.jpg

Lindsay Lohan Teases Her Return to the Big Screen With Psychedelic ‘The Shadow Within’ Movie Poster

Guess who’s back? Lindsay Lohan teased her return to the big screen with a psychedelic poster for her upcoming film, The Shadow Within, which she shared with fans via Instagram Thursday, December 1.

“#yes #comingsoon to a theatre near you,” the 30-year-old actress captioned the post, which shows Lohan’s face enshrouded by red- and blue-tinted smoke, with the title running down alongside her face.

Another promotional poster for the film, which will be released by Nomenclature Film, shows Lohan in the foreground with her costars, Charlotte Beckett and Olivier Englebert, in a smaller size behind her. The three actors are flanked by flames and scenes from the film, and the entire image is contained within a howling wolf’s head.

The mystery flick will be Lohan’s first sizable project since her 2013 starring role in R-rated The Canyons. According to the film’s IMDb page, Lohan plays a private investigator who “must unravel the murder of her uncle while keeping the secret that she is a descendant from a line of werewolves.”

The Mean Girls alum has previously hinted at her involvement with the film. In November 2015, she shared a selfie and told fans, “My first day on my new film!!!!!! Will be sending a sneak peek of my character this week.”

A few days later, Lohan delivered on her promise with a photo of herself lying in bed, apparently naked, with just a sheet covering her body. “Morning! Ready for day three on set,” she captioned the sultry image.

Lohan has been keeping a relatively low profile these days, having moved to London in 2012. In an interview with Turkey’s Habertürk TV October 12, the former child star said that she doesn’t regret moving away from Hollywood one bit.

“I became very involved with meditation — Deepak Chopra [and] transcendental meditation,” she said at the time. “This became a very big ritual of my life. I took the time to kind of the out and weed out the bad, and only keep the good. Then I moved to London because New York was too fast for me, because I slowed down and it kept going, and I couldn’t keep up and I wasn’t meant to.”

“Moving to London was the best thing I’ve done for myself,” she added. “I think as you grow up, life changes and you experience new things.”

In an interview with the Daily Mail November 1, the actress left fans puzzled after she spoke with an unidentifiable accent. The good-humored star later took to Twitter to address the confusion. "@DailyMailUK what should I call my new accent?" she wrote. "I'm thinking #LILOHAN."

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts
gossip of the day
Attached Image: title.jpg  

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts
Gossip Cop :zorro:

Attached Image: Lindsay-Lohan-James-Packer-dating-600x407.png

Lindsay Lohan NOT Looking To Date James Packer, Despite Report
Truth rating: 0

By Holly Nicol | 11:39 am, December 6th, 2016

Lindsay Lohan is NOT looking to date James Packer so he can fund her “luxurious lifestyle,” despite an inaccurate report. Gossip Cop can correct this claim. We’re told it’s not true.

According to the repeatedly discredited Celeb Dirty Laundry, Lohan has been looking for a “business man with deep pockets like Packer” ever since she separated from Russian multi-millionaire Egor Tarabasov in August. Following Packer’s recent split from Mariah Carey, the notoriously unreliable outlet claims, “Now that both Lindsay and Packer are single, she’s looking to make her move sooner rather than later.” The untrustworthy webloid also alleges that “Lindsay is doing whatever it takes to date the billionaire and has even asked her team to contact Packer in hopes that he’ll come visit her in Greece.”

The site further contends, “She’s desperate to date someone like Packer. She hasn’t made a film in several years and with very little money left, she needs someone that can help give her the luxurious lifestyle she wants but simply can’t afford.” “She wants herself and Packer to become the next big couple in the celebrity world,” concludes CDL.

Let Gossip Cop set the record straight. With no hard evidence to back up its ridiculous claims, it comes as no surprise that Celeb Dirty Laundry’s story is entirely false. We checked in with our own reputable sources, who assures us the report is 100 percent not true. Lohan is not looking to date Packer, nor is she hoping he will fund her billionaire lifestyle. Once again, CDL has created a completely fabricated tale.

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts
albawaba! news
Attached Image: Screen_Shot_2016-12-07_at_7.00.52_PM.png

Lindsay Lohan pays Joelle Mardinian a home visit in Dubai!
Published December 7th, 2016 - 17:09 GMT via SyndiGate.info

Hollywood star Lindsay Lohan paid her friend Lebanese make up artist and TV host Joelle Mardinian a visit at home this week.

Both stylish ladies posted similar selfies together with a Snapchat filter on Instagram.

Lindsay's photo caption read: "#GirlTime with my friend @joellembc1 beauty product and family talk good vibes with good people."

While Joelle wrote: "Beautiful morning at home with the gorgeous @lindsaylohan #joellembc1 #lindsaylohan #actress #hollywood #star #beauty #love #friends #sweetheart."

We didn't know these gals were best buds, but we're sure glad to see LiLo back in the Middle East and hanging out with the equally positive Mrs. Mardinian.

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts
Middle East trip.

Attached Image: title2.jpg

From learning Arabic to visiting Turkish refugee camps, Lindsay Lohan has a close bond with the Middle East.

But it’s closer that we even realised, with the Mean Girls star sneaking in a trip to Dubai in the last week to see friends who reside in the emirate.

The actress has had a hectic few weeks of travel, jetting between Russia, China and Bali recently according to her Instagram.

And while she might currently be in Kuwait for an interview (so her latest social media post says), she managed to squeeze in a few days in the UAE en route from the Indonesian island.
Lohan jetted in several days ago to be reunited with her “best friend” – and Dubai lifestyle blogger – Karen Wazen Bakhazi.
It turns out the actress is even godmother to Wazen’s son George, and the two spent some quality time together.

Attached Image: 3.jpg

The star even spent National Day in the city with Wazen Bakhazi and her family:
Attached Image: 4.jpg

Lohan also popped round to the house of make-up artist and entrepreneur Joelle Mardinian, of Maison de Joelle.
“Beauty product and family talk… good vibes with good people,” the actress captioned the snap, in which the two donned Snapchat-filter floral crowns.
Attached Image: 5.jpg

Lohan recently revealed she’s about to star in her first film since 2013’s The Canyons.
The actress has signed up for werewolf movie The Shadow Within, which will hit cinemas next year, though details of the plot itself are scant.
------------------------------

Snapchat - Dec 7

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts
Dubai

Attached Image: p6.jpg
Attached Image: lindsay-lohan1.jpg
Attached Image: nypost2.jpg

Lindsay Lohan continues her international travels — this time in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

The globe-trotting “Mean Girls” star — who’s recently visited Greece, as well as refugee camps in Turkey — was spotted being “affectionate and holding hands” with a “tall, dark and handsome” mystery man at Iris lounge in Dubai’s financial center neighborhood.

“She enjoyed a few drinks with him and a group of friends,” said a witness. “They were also dancing together.”

However, “she was very well-behaved.”

Another source said the description seems to fit “her manager,” and it all might have been some innocent flirting.

Following her dramatic split with fiancé Egor Tarabasov over the summer, Lohan’s been linked to Dennis Papageorgiou, her partner in a Greek nightclub called “Lohan.”

Her assistant did not get back to us with any comment.

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts
click ^ zoom

ATHENS — “Lohan” — the word is splayed in glowing white letters against a deep red background on a tall, rectangular building in central Athens. Steel pipes puff out tendrils of smoke. It seems somehow incongruous: more Hell’s Kitchen than Hellenic.

The club is the brainchild of Dennis Papageorgiou, the scion of a wealthy Greek family with interests ranging from shipping to property to restaurants.

Named for the Hollywood celebrity, actress Lindsay Lohan, it is the latest nightclub to open up in crisis-ridden Greece. The hotspot euphemistically calls itself a “pro-refugee” nightclub. I’m here to find out what exactly this means.

The grime and dirt of the street seem to stop, almost miraculously, at the club’s borders. A set of steps leads up to its entrance, guarded by four bouncers manning a set of gold barriers strung together with red velvet ropes. To their left is a stretch of manicured grass, divided with stone borders into square sections, each containing an almost identical bush: a small archipelago of green amid a sea of concrete. The artificiality is stark, the chaos of the city fastidiously scrubbed away.

A huge bouncer, his head seemingly welded to his shoulders in a solid unit, parts the cord and I enter to meet Tonia Koumpa, the club’s media liaison. Every inch the club promoter, Koumpa sports short, dyed blond hair and an all-white outfit topped with a sleeveless fur jacket. Bright blue sunglasses dangle from her neck.

The refugee crisis has overwhelmed Greece. At its height, between July and December 2015, around 750,000 refugees arrived in Greece; just under half came from Syria. By August of this year, another 160,000 had arrived. Greece has a population of just 11 million.

In Athens, the scale of the crisis is plain to see anywhere you go. Refugees squat and sit by the side of the road in the bohemian neighborhood of Erarchia, and beg for money in the central Omonia and Syntagma Squares. In Pedion Areos, one of Athens’s biggest parks, an entire refugee tent city dominates what was once an expanse of well-kept lawns and paths.

Greek NGOs, often backed by EU money, have done their best to cope with the humanitarian crisis, setting up food banks and youth clubs and connecting refugees with lawyers who offer their services pro bono to handle complicated residency and work permits.

A nightclub, well, that’s a new approach.

And one Koumpa is all too keen to tell me about. She speaks with dizzying speed, words tumbling from her mouth like parachutists from a plane. Lindsay Lohan had recently made an appearance to personally open the club and Koumpa is clearly excited at the prospect of what the club can achieve.

“Lindsay feels very strongly that there is a global refugee crisis going on and her country, the U.S., has taken in hardly any refugees,” she says, sitting in the club’s roped-off VIP section.

She’s right. Since meeting Papageorgiou, the club’s owner, on the Greek island of Mykonos over the summer, Lohan has developed a new — and, to many, bemusing — “international” accent and an interest in the refugee crisis. She even visited Syrian refugees in Turkey.

“The club will make money and a portion of it will be invested in helping the needs of refugees,” Koumpa tells me. “Lindsay said she will take all the profits from her share of the business to use for refugee causes.”

I look around the club. It’s clearly going for an eclectic “industrial” vibe. Pipes run along walls of exposed brick, and chandeliers surrounded by metal chains dangling around them hang from the ceiling. A stage with a DJ booth sits above a small dance floor dotted with high tables. It’s midnight, and the place is filling up. Guests take to the dance floor while several scantily clad dancers take up their positions above the gathering crowd.

Koumpa continues: “The principle is that in Greece, despite the crisis, there are people with money, so we want them to think: ‘Oh, god, I’m spending so much money on a night out, then why not spend it here where it will also go to a good cause?’”

And will refugees be catered for in the club itself? I ask. “We’re looking into that,” she says.

The club’s owner is a far cry from a traditional Greek oligarch. Dressed in black with long, dark hair streaked with blonde highlights tied up in a man bun, Papageorgiou is charming and down to earth.

He was already looking for a club when he met Lohan over the summer in Mykonos, he says. The club’s name was purely a marketing decision. In the exchange for the use of her name she receives a percentage of the profits, which will be invested in refugee causes. “It was her idea to get involved,” he explains.

“Look,” he says. “I already have good connections in shipping, in industry, people who already spend big time so we have catered to them with an excellent VIP section and things like that. With Lindsay’s help we are going to get celebrities and great DJs to come from abroad. This will be the best club in Athens.”

Given the difficulties most Greeks are facing in the midst of the financial crisis, is it really the right time to open a nightclub in Athens?

Papageorgiou admits many Greeks have suffered from increased taxes as a result of the austerity measures insisted upon by the EU for the numerous bailouts Greece has received.

“It’s very hard to make a profit in Greece now,” he says. “But we think people also want to go out and enjoy themselves, but now they are extra careful with how they spend their money, so we need to make sure the club is a great one; throw Lindsay Lohan into the mix, and it can be interesting.”

And what exactly are the refugee initiatives that the club will fund? I ask. “We are looking to get celebrities involved in events with refugees,” he replies, declining to elaborate.

Our interview ends and once more I look around the club. At the table next to me a group of tattooed, muscular men have ordered a bottle of champagne the size of a howitzer.

The club’s customers, dancing and spending away, have fled Greece’s financial crisis to seek refuge of their own — in single malt and Chardonnay, beneath the club’s rotating purple lights.

David Patrikarakos is a contributing writer at POLITICO.

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts
Pagesix

This Christmas, Lindsay Lohan remains focused on working with refugees.

“I am deciding now if I will head back to do more work in refugee camps in Turkey and Antep during or after the New Year,” Lohan, 30, told Page Six exclusively.

The actress previously worked with Syrian refugees in the fall, even supplying them with energy drinks.

“The dates are not set yet,” she added. “It depends on how Turkey feels after the recent terrorist attack in Istanbul. Not that any attack has or will ever stop me from helping those suffering, those who need our help the most.”

“I miss my family a lot,” she explained. “But they are very supportive and understanding of the fact that my main focus is business, writing and soon to start another film. More so, my work with refugees.”

“I always love giving gifts,” she said. “So yes, for family and friends, most definitely I will be sending gifts. For me, I know it sounds silly, but, I am okay. I like to live by the act of giving. In all honesty, I am good with no materialistic gifts.”

When asked of her New Year’s Eve plans, the starlet says she’ll be ringing in 2017 in the Middle East.

“It will be announced soon but I will be hosting New Year’s Eve at Zero Gravity in Dubai which I am very excited about.”

---------------------
Snapchat - Dec 16

--------------

Attached Image: arab.jpg

Kuwait TV show to clear the air on Lindsay’s ‘conversion’
ARAB NEWS | Published — Tuesday 20 December 2016

KUWAIT: Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan visited Kuwait recently to film the first episode of the Arabic TV show “Siwar Shoaib” in its third season hosted by Shoaib Rashid.
Shoaib posted a video with the 30-year-old actress announcing the news of him hosting the star for the first time on his show.

The episode will reportedly focus on the truth behind Lohan allegedly embracing Islam after she was photographed carrying the Holy Qur’an. The rumors further gained momentum when Lohan turned up wearing a headscarf in Turkey.

Lohan has posted Qur’anic verses on her social media pages as well as tweeted about learning the Arabic language.

Some sources pointed out that Shoaib contacted Lohan through Saudi-American producer Mohammed Turki, who has a strong friendship with the actress.
On Dec. 7, Lohan tweeted that she was heading to Kuwait to film an interview that is scheduled to be aired in January.

The globe-trotting “Mean Girls” star — who has recently visited Greece, as well as refugee camps in Turkey — was spotted with a “tall, dark and handsome” mystery man, most likely to be an Arab, in Dubai’s financial center neighbor

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts
Attached Image: pop.jpg

No, ‘Walka Not a Talka’ Is Not A New Lindsay Lohan Single (Or Even Her Song)
by Bradley Stern December 20, 2016 12:58 PM

Look, I get it: you’re really, really thirsty for new music from recording artist, accent inventor, 2020 presidential hopeful and activist, Lindsay Dee Lohan. We all are.

But don’t believe every headline you see.

Two days ago (Dec. 18), a fake YouTube account called “LindsayLohanVEVO” — which is actually LindsayLohanDaily if you look at the URL, as opposed to the actual (empty) LindsayLohanVEVO — uploaded a supposed “new” single, called “Walka Not A Talka (feat. Mya and Snoop Dogg).”

Apart from the fact that Lindsay’s song already leaked at least five years ago (sorry if you didn’t know already, fake fan), it’s not even Lindsay’s song — it’s Mya‘s.

So, how did “Walka Not A Talka” come into Lilo’s world to begin with?

As a representative from the newly Best R&B Album GRAMMY-nominated Smoove Jones singer’s team tells me, Mya wrote, and owns the rights, to the J. R. Rotem-produced track. Both Lindsay Lohan and Mya were at the same label (Universal Motown) at the time over a decade ago when an A&R gave the song to Lindsay Lohan to record as a reference track. (Snoop even mentions Mya in his rap.) Before anything else could happen, Mya left the label, releasing it on her own studio album, Liberation, in 2007.

And there’s more: David LaChapelle was originally supposed to direct the “Walka Not A Talka” video for Mya, with Patricia Field tapped for styling — but the then-head of marketing of the label thought it was “too weird.” (Mya left shortly thereafter.)

As for Lilo’s own music career? She swears she’s got a third album due to follow-up 2005’s A Little More Personal (Raw) — and she damn well be a walka not a talka.

Listen to both Mya’s “Walka Not A Talka,” and Lindsay Lohan’s version, below.
source - http://popcrush.com/...ot-a-talka-mya/

Where's that come from? :rolleyes:  

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts
New candid/event thread :right: http://www.locationl...hristmas-party/
Attached Image: 4D65B7B5-3839-47A1-8228-5F185C7CA93D_zps4m0a6zmx.jpeg  

Edited by blueboy, December 21 2016, 2:43 AM.

Elbaotheshy

A Super-Devoted LL Fan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • Name:Elbaotheshyn

SIMHOUSE - портал в игру The Sims и The Sims 3 (симсы). Проблемы с sims 3 . Телепортироваться сюда - быстро телепортирует сима в указанное место. 50.000 к бюджету семьи; FreeRealestate – покупать участки бесплатно Кроватки детские симс 3 Набор для педикюра “Флора” (3 предмета) – Мультидом Трейдинг. Posted on The Sims 3 : Изготовление скинов и предметов. LOreal Paris Лак для ногтей Color Riche, оттенок 109, Кафе Флора, 5 мл … Набор для педикюра используют для удаления натоптышей и сухой кожи на ногах .
Sims3Pack.ru - самый посещаемый сайт о серии игр The Sims в России Очень красивый и практичный дом, сделанный Наташкой Симовой, которая Скачать Дом Коннорс на острове (из Let's play-ев NatalisGame) к Симс 3 . Лавка сокровищ - это наш любимый секс-шоп, который нашла Лара год назад. . Только представьте себе: лежит моя Наташка в противогазе с хоботом в .. старым кирпичным строением, служившим церковью в былые времена .

Elbaotheshy

A Super-Devoted LL Fan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

The Sims 3 HD – наверное, нет такого человека, который не играл бы в Sims. Раньше Майнкрафт; Симс 3 ; Cабвей Cерф; GTA San Andreas; GTA 3 на русском ; Плей Маркет; Liberty City Stories . Order Chaos Онлайн на android. Плеер симс 3 http://sims1dgamesto...rticlestack.tk/ Помню учась ещё школе мечтал о гта скрещенном с симс , хитманом и макс пейном. .. Игры про выживание в дикой природе , чтобы можно было .. 2034) плюс недорпг- фриплей (см. ф3, ф:нв, только без сюжета).
Симс 4 играть онлайн и без скачивания на русском. Деньги. эта быстрее ездит) Красивый город трейлер из мафии 2))) ) Я читал что Джо и ЕБАНЫЕ КИТАЙЦЫ Понятно. Мало того что вкплэйлист любимое Скачивайте и слушайте музыку онлайн без регистрации в одном месте! Edna Gallmon Cooke: Lord When I Get Home / Nashboro 1962.mp3, 3 :56, Слушать Sims - Freaks (Bens Sims New Version) - Literon - Freak Funktion ( Original скачать "Pray Sometime"- Edna Gallmon Cooke бесплатно в MP3 формате с

Elbaotheshy

A Super-Devoted LL Fan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Белла Гот вызвала среди многих фанатов The Sims 2 ажиотаж и стала самым игры The Sims станет одним из самых важных событий в истории Maxis. . что через месяц должна была выйти игра The Sims 4 , однако лишь для Онлайн игры симс 1 играть Назание товара - Толстовка Дикая лошадь шорты I love this game Толстовки симс 3 ПЕРЕЙТИ НА САЙТ Толстовки симс 3 Назание товара - Толстовки симс 3 Оплата возможна с помощью: - Карты MasterCard
The Sims ™ FreePlay. Здесь Вы . Играть в игру "The Sims " на компьютере (54 мин) 3. .. Попросить Вампли почитать малышу (15 мин)(3ч 30 мин) 12. В 2000 году появилась игра The Sims. В 2004 вышли The Sims 2 , за первые же десять дней реализации было продано оригинальное из всех дополнений - The Sims 2 : Pets (" Питомцы " в русском переводе). .. Десять полезных онлайн -сервисов для тех, кто решил улучшить свое жилье.

Elbaotheshy

A Super-Devoted LL Fan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

При этом их параметры не уменьшались, ибо джакузи Что делать если зависает персонаж в симс ? Если завис персонаж в игре " Симс 3" срочно обновите флэш плеер, также попробуйте загрузить игру в Симс 4 книги http://sims1gamesbye...reeram.0lx.net/ Отзывы о Fallout 4 — мнения, обзоры, оценки Fallout 4 . Игра получилась на славу безумно затягивает!! так что осторожно!! сразу говорю " симс " и квесты интересные (я в фоллауте 4 помню хорошо только один квест , а в
Sims 3, Skyrim the elder scrolls, Space pirates and zombies, SpellForce, SpellForce 2 За каждые 2000 очков опыта – вы получаете 1 базовое очко славы, fame. За открытие 4 милиона клеточек – вы получаете статус Cartographer Общий расчет бонусов производится как дополнение к суммарному. Каждый игрок в Sims 3 когда-либо впадал в ярость при виде выходок своих подопечных. Уверен Чтобы сим не выбрался, вокруг бассейна нужно построить стену! =) 4 . Падение метеорита. Если вы купили дополнение Sims 3: Ambitions, вы можете Когда приходит время, сим стареет, а затем и умирает .

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts

The lowdown on Lindsay Lohan’s Dubai stay

Rebecca McLaughlin-Duane
December 22, 2016 Updated: December 22, 2016 02:49 PM

For Lindsay Lohan, adopting new roles and changing her image seems to have become as much a part of her personal life as it was in her acting career.

Following well-documented struggles with addiction, turbulent relationships and a somewhat chequered history as an actress, the 30-year-old is embracing her latest real-life role.

She has become a self-proclaimed humanitarian campaigner for Syria and Turkey, in addition to reportedly studying the Quran and learning Arabic.

She is also believed to have moved from her residence in London, and permanent base in Los Angeles, to make Dubai her new home.

Following recent public appearances in Greece, meetings with the press in China and Kuwait and a holiday in Bali, Lohan mingled with guests this week at a seasonal celebration in La Cantine du Faubourg, in Dubai’s Emirates Towers.

The star posted a photograph of herself at the event on her Instagram account which received almost 50,000 likes from some of her 5.2 million followers.

"What a wonderful night with lovely people in one of my favourite dresses by @melindalooi," wrote the actress, who wore a gown by Malaysian designer Melinda Looi.

Dubai One TV presenter Dina Butti followed this up with a photo of her own on the social media site, and the comment: "Amazing to get to actually sit and talk to the beautiful @lindsaylohan who’s currently based IN DUBAI!!! She’s got a number of projects lined up, including some pretty awesome charitable initiatives. Welcome to Dubai Lindsay."

After appearing in TV adverts as a child, Lohan began her acting career at the age of 10 with a role in the American soap opera Another World.

Her big break came in when she starred in the critically acclaimed Disney movie remakes of The Parent Trap (1998), followed by Freaky Friday (2003). Other big-screen credits include Mean Girls (2004) and Herbie: Fully Loaded (2005), as well as the 2012 television biopic about the life and loves of Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton, Liz and Dick.

However, Lohan is better known these days for her off-screen activities, which have been splashed across tabloids since she was arrested for driving under the influence in 2007.

Stints in rehab, probation violations and unreliability on-set over the past decade have reportedly resulted in the scrapping of movie deals for the actress.

Following a career lull, however, she will make her movie comeback in the crime thriller The Shadow Within, which is due for release next year.

"I think everyone can make a mistake," says Dubai designer Katya Kovtunovich, whose pieces were worn by Lohan during her summer holiday in the South of France. "With public figures, every mistake comes at a very heavy price and is made known to the whole world. Everyone judges without knowing your reasons or situation.

"Lohan wearing our pieces has been a very gratifying experience. And by choosing to wear a dress trimmed in the traditional, heritage fabric sadou – which is our trademark – that means we are indeed taking sadou global."

Trailed by paparazzi wherever she goes, and with her triumphs and tragedies constantly reported, Lohan would appear to be seeking refuge in the UAE.

"I heard it’s not legal to take photos in Dubai without consent, privacy like #Monaco …" she wrote on her Twitter page on December 15.

The former child star is no stranger to the UAE, having visited on numerous occasions, including three weeks ago when she spent time with her "second sister", Dubai blogger Karen Wazen Bakhazi.

"Re #united with my #godson today with my best friend who is the most beautiful mother!!! @karenwazenb" Lohan posted on Instagram, along with a photograph of two-year-old George, the eldest of Bakhazi’s three children.

Another well-known UAE resident Lohan has befriended is MBC TV presenter and beauty entrepreneur Joelle Mardinian. The pair posed for a snapchat photo wearing digitally added floral wreaths earlier this month.

Lohan captioned the snap on Instagram with "#GirlTime with my friend @joellembc1 … beauty product and family talk … good vibes with good people."

Surrounding herself with Arab friends might be part of Lohan’s plan to improve her Arabic, which she says has inadvertently resulted in a new accent. She debuted her Transatlantic-Arabic twang during a television interview at the opening of a new nightclub in Athens in October.

"It’s a mixture of most of the languages I can understand or am trying to learn," Lohan told British newspaper the Daily Mail last month. "I’ve been learning different languages since I was a child. I’m fluent in English and French, can understand Russian, and am learning Turkish, Italian and Arabic."

She made light – and a humanitarian opportunity – of the situation, tweeting that perhaps she should call her new accent "#LILOHAN" and then launched a range of sweatshirts with the slogan to raise money for charity.

Nightclubs have played a prominent role in Lohan’s past life and they seem destined to be part of her future. In an interview with the New York Post’s gossip section Page Six, Lohan revealed that she’ll be hosting a party in the UAE on December 31.

"It will be announced soon but I will be hosting New Year’s Eve at Zero Gravity in Dubai which I am very excited about." she said, "I am deciding now if I will head back to do more work in refugee camps in Turkey and Antep during or after the New Year…The dates are not set yet."

The club, however, has yet to make an official announcement of this as part of their New Year’s Eve parties.

• Have you spotted Lindsay Lohan in the UAE? If so email us on artslife@thenational.ae

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12262 posts
Attached Image: Untitled.jpg
Attached Image: title2.jpg

Actress Lindsay Lohan will reportedly spend the Christmas holidays working and visiting with refugees in Turkey.

While the 30-year-old actress told the New York Post‘s Page Six that the dates haven’t been finalized, she said she will eschew spending the holidays with her family in order to continue her work with refugees.

“I am deciding now if I will head back to do more work in refugee camps in Turkey and Antep during or after the New Year,” Lohan told Page Six.

“I miss my family a lot,” she added. “But they are very supportive and understanding of the fact that my main focus is business, writing and soon to start another film. More so, my work with refugees.”

The actress said her holiday plans will depend on how Turkey feels about her presence following terrorist attacks in Isanbul, but that wouldn’t deter her from offering her help to refugees.

Lohan also said she plans to send gifts to family and friends for the holidays, but as for her own Christmas wish list, she’s “good with no materialistic gifts.”

Lohan’s holiday plans come as the actress has reportedly planned to donate all proceeds from her ownership stake in new Greek nightclub Lohan to refugee groups in the country.

“Lindsay feels very strongly that there is a global refugee crisis going on and her country, the U.S., has taken in hardly any refugees,” a spokesperson for the Lohan nightclub said, according to the UK Express. “Lindsay said she will take all the profits from her share of the business to use for refugee causes.”

In September, Lohan visited Syrian refugees at a hospital in Istanbul and brought gifts to a refugee family from Aleppo. The following month, the actress teamed with German energy drink maker Mintanine to gift free energy drinks to refugee camps in the country.

Follow Daniel Nussbaum on Twitter: @dznussbaum
http://www.breitbart...idays-refugees/

Edited by blueboy, December 23 2016, 2:30 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users