• Name:Marcello (23)
On the set
  • Attached Image: 12743940_955187711203582_2730310032363826103_n.jpg

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12141 posts
Current mood: Balanced
quote from officialgcapaldi^

I do miss working with this girl. A complete and utter #talent who deserves the praise.

Joćo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1510 posts
Attached Image: Z.jpg
"My movie "The Shadow Within" starring @charlottebeckettactress & @lindsaylohan at the Cannes film market #charlottebeckett #lindsaylohan #dominikmadani #cannes2016 #fif #theshadowwithin #actor #producer So proud of you 💜 .."
https://www.instagra.../p/BFZnAkYj7yA/  

Rudi

A Super-Devoted LL Fan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
Finally!!!

fabuLLous fan01

bossy

• 3604 posts
  • Name:dave (50)
Current mood: Cool
Attached Image: The-Shadow-Within-2016-movie-Header.jpg

that is Lindsay, right?  

Posted Image

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12141 posts
*zooooooommm* :glasses:

Joćo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1510 posts
Lindsay said this should be out between Sept-Nov: https://www.youtube....h?v=sAW4ZywF_BE

Rudi

A Super-Devoted LL Fan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
Hope it's true

https://in.bookmysho...tack/ET00050068
  • Attached Image: Screenshot 2017-05-01 at 13.jpg

fabuLLous fan01

bossy

• 3604 posts
  • Name:dave (50)
Current mood: Cool
*fingers crossed*

Posted Image

blueboy

Cha-La Head-Cha-La

• 12141 posts
Attached Image: sun.jpg
Attached Image: giannicap3-e1494359655524.jpg

'I LOVE HER TO BITS' Scots movie hunk Gianni Capaldi says pal Lindsay Lohan isn’t the wild child she’s made out to be
The actor, 41, wrapped shooting on The Shadow Within recently, a flick where he spent more time with Lohan than anyone else
By Colan Lamont
9th May 2017, 9:00 pm

ACTOR Gianni Capaldi has revealed he’s become best pals with Lindsay Lohan – and she isn’t the wild child she’s made out to be.

The Scottish hunk, 41, wrapped shooting on The Shadow Within recently, a flick where he spent more time with Lohan than anyone else.

Famous for drink, drugs and breaking the law, people watched the former child star fall apart in the public eye.

But Gianni insists she’s a sweet girl.

He says: “I was her favourite person so I love her to bits, she wants to visit my wife and our baby in Scotland.

“In the film I play a cop after werewolves, I’m the head investigator and Lindsay is my co-star.

“We really hit it off. She’s very opinionated, has got things she believes in and is a lot of fun.

“She’s a great actress and has been doing since she was a kid, so she has many stories and is a great person to have a drink with.

“Some people want to rip you apart but she’s tried to embrace different cultures and is very much about peace.

“I’m pals with her, I’ve not one bad word to say about her and I think she will come back.

“She could walk into any job and it’s just a matter of if she wants to get back to work because I know she will turn things around.”
After 12 years working in America, Gianni admits he gets homesick.

He came home over Christmas so he and his wife could welcome baby Trinity Grace into the world.
Gianni says: “It’s funny because I’d love to do something in the UK and be in Scotland.
“It’s harder to get a show here than in the States, it’s like starting fresh on a new chapter.
“But I’m used to it.”

Having worked with some of Hollywood’s biggest names, it’s not often Gianni gets starstruck.

But he says working on the movie Ulysses last year with Danny Glover was special.

He says: “We spent his 70th birthday together and it was an amazing night.

“Now I’ve worked with Michael Clarke Duncan, Morgan Freeman and Danny Glover, the best of the old school.

“I’m also doing a film in Italy in summer with Micky Rourke, called Cheating the Run, Mickey plays an ex mafia guy who reconnects with me to stop a terrorist plot.

“I play a corrupt politician.”

Gianni will be back in Scotland on May 28 when he plays in the Henrik’s Heroes v Lubo’s Legends charity match at Celtic Park alongside pals James McAvoy and Martin Compston.
source

Rudi

A Super-Devoted LL Fan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts
Nice

We still don't know when the film is coming. That's a shame.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users